Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor day Weekend

I was going to title this blog "Happy Labor Day", but then I thought of all those people out of work and it's not to happy for them. Bill has some definite political opinions on the state of  the Union. Someday I'll let him babble on on my blog. Me, I put it in the Lords hands and pray all well be OK for our unemployed.

The flag is out and all is peaceful here today. As usual blue skies and white clouds are overhead and the grass is still very green although there are subtle signs of Fall. Come visit us in East Texas. We would be glad to have y'all as our guests.

I 've been busy. Miss Catherine joined the Belles on Joan's Dolls today at http://dollsbyjoan.com/. Lately I have been using a lot of "eyelash" thread for trimming dresses and hats. It adds a little zing to the outfit. Eyelash thread has hundreds of protruding threads about ¾ inch long woven into the thread. Click on Catherine's picture to get a good look at the trim on her hat.

Till I blog again…

No comments:

Post a Comment