Monday, September 13, 2010

Another four dolls . . .

Another four Southern Belle Dolls  have arrived at Joan’s Dolls.       I tied last weeks record of four dolls in one week. This week I’m shooting for five!   Since I have been feeling better than in a long time I’m able to work on my Southern Belle Dolls a lot more.    Make hay while the sun shines they say.

So here are the latest arrivals: Miss Jasmine, Miss Samantha Jo, Miss Leslie and Miss Camellia.  This is a particular broad range of dolls at various prices.



My goal is get all my available dolls from past to preset listed on my website.   By the end of October I will have over 70 Southern Belle Dolls to select from.

Enough of the dolls, what’s happening around here? Weather not bad, clear skies with high 80’s to low 90’s in the daytime. We have had a couple thunderstorms, but the summer has been hot and dry this year. The days are getting noticeably shorter as fall is just around the corner.

We may be going to the west cost for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Will decide for sure in a couple weeks.

Till I blog again,
Love you all
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment