Monday, October 11, 2010

A Bonanza of Dolls

It’s a cool afternoon here in Tyler with a thunderstorm just passing over.   I can hear the rain pounding on the roof and the thuder in the distance as I type this blog. Summer is behind us and as I look out the window I can see leaves on oak trees turning golden.   Fall surely is upon us.

I have been busy. Just yesterday a put six new Southern Belle dolls on my website, dollsbyjoan.com.   The Little People dolls were not forgotten as four new ones wee added to the site.  That makes ten new dolls; see my announcement at  BONANZA.

Most of these dolls were created many months ago and they were in storage. With their addition I now have over 60 dolls on the Joan’s Dolls.   With the dolls on the website and the rest of the ones I have in storage I have over 100 dolls. I hope to have them all up for your review within two months. Of course  I’m continually creating new ones.   Here is a sample of the new ones:

 


Till I blog again,
Love you all,

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment