Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Doll Web Site is Up

As promised in my last blog entry my doll website "Joan's Dolls" is up and running. The URL is dollsbyjoan.com.  I created a new Southern Belle doll for the occasion. Meet Miss Angel. You can see detailed pictures of her on the web site.

Angel wasn 't around the house for long before my sister-in-law, Judy, fill in love with her and took her back to California. We had a great time with Jim and Judy. They stayed for three days and we got a chance to catch up on all the family goings on. We went to the Tyler Rose garden. At 26 acres it's one of the largest in the country. It's prettier in the spring, but it's still beautiful this time of year.

Till next time . . .

9 comments:

  1. She is so elegant. Dressed in one of my favorite colors. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I just love your dolls. There is a lot of work into them..♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dolls they are beautiful. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. I'll pass your BLOG along to some doll-collecting friends.

    san

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what great dolls. Your detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Your dolls are Gorgeous!!!
    I just love them both!
    Awesome work you've put into them!

    Brenda ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Joan. As you see I got onto your site. I bet you guys had lots of fun visiting the Rose Garden.
    I hope to see Jim and Judy soon. They visited me in July for the new home party.
    Can't wait till I come to visit you and my brother Bill.
    Hoping for Christmas. Hear your talents are in that decoration area, too. Maybe you will have a Southern Belle doll for Christmas.
    Love,
    Your Sister
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete