Sunday, August 16, 2009


Were just getting started. I created this blog to let you all know the comings and goings of our adventures, travel, hobbies, websites and just plane old everyday stuff. Bill, my husband, is diligently working on my new website "Joan's Dolls" dollsbyjoan.com. Bill expects to have the basics of the site up next week. Joan's Dolls is all about my hobby of crocheting doll cloths, in particular Southern Belle dresses and accessories. Will I have to get back to working on one of my dolls and start getting ready for visitors during the week. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law , Jim and Judy, will be visiting for a couple of days.
Till I blog again,

1 comment:

  1. Love the dolls. I cant wait to see more. You are so talented. I had heard abouth the dolls .. but boy they are breath taking. I am now following your blog and will visit often.

    Hugs

    Nilda

    ReplyDelete