Monday, August 16, 2010

My best work

It sure is hot. Texas in August is not for the faint of heart. It has been between 97 and 104 for over two months now. And of course the humidity is high also. It hit 104 today. You can bet I’m inside with the air conditioner running and working on my dolls.


I have been crocheting for many years, but I must say, the two dolls I just placed on the website are the best I have ever done. At first glance they look the same, however, closer attention reveals how unique each is. Take a look for yourself at Joan's Dolls.

Meet Miss Mary Jane and Miss Daisy, my very best Southern Belle dolls.



Look for three more dolls by the end of this week. I’m on a roll.

See you soon. . .

1 comment:

  1. From what I can see they look lovely. I wish I could see a bigger picture, my eyes are not as good as they use to be...

    ReplyDelete