Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh Boy! I fill behind...

I can’t believe it’s been so long since I posted to my blog. I was sick for a while then was on vacation in Colorado. But I’m back and ready to go. For starters, I have put three new dolls on my website Joan’s Dolls; Miss Dilma, Miss Joanna and Miss Paulette. Paulette was a very popular French name during the 1800’s in Louisiana.




I’m starting a newsletter. It will have articles about my dolls, features on Southern Plantations of Old, Southern cooking recipes and crocheting instructions just to name a few. You can signup here to receive my newsletter by email.
I’m working on two dolls now that are turning out to be some of my best work. They are just gorgeous. They’ll be up on the website soon.

See you soon
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment